- Spirits/Liqueurs must be distilled and bottled by a licensed and bonded distillery.
- Spirits must be authentic, represented and submitted as true to category and accepted internationally as correct by definition of category.
- All category distillates must be 100% of stated grain/sugar/ferment source unless otherwise defined by local, regional, or national laws and regulations governing distillation with the exception of “Other” and “Open” categories.
- Entries must be accompanied by technical data listing: alcohol by volume, spirits source material or mash-bill, water source, added ingredients, flavors, and retail price in USD $.
- Each entry requires (2 ea.) bottles (750 ml -1000ml) or (3 ea.) (375ml -500ml) samples.
- All shipments must include a “No Charge/Samples Invoice”
- All samples become property of Seattle International Spirits Awards (SISA).
- All logos, labels, and bottle shots may be used for awards promotion by (SISA).
- No Refunds or Product Returns.
- Evaluation process is strict and single-blind meaning disclosure to the tasting panel includes: Category of Spirits and Liqueur, Age Statements, Country of Origin for AOP regions, but neither price, producer, nor shape of bottle, label or enclosure.
- All entries are proofed by a team of Certified Sommeliers and Bar Professionals for soundness and correct consistent temperatures for serving.
- The Tasting Panel has locally distilled pure water via Individual Dropper as a dilution option to enhance aroma, taste, balance, complexity or preference.
- SISA Executive Director, Christopher Chan has sole-authority to resolve any/all questions, problems, challenges and concerns in regards to the process, protocols, tasting scoring and evaluation.
ENTER SPIRITS HERE
Register here and ship UPS/Fed-Ex or hand deliver: (2 ea.) (750 ml -1000ml) or (3 ea.) (375ml -500ml) samples per entry along with entry form, no-charge invoice, check or CC receipt. Send tracking info via e-mail: Chris@Cocktailchampion.com.
Seattle International Spirits Awards
1733 45th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116
206.853.4677 / Chris@CocktailChampion.com